The BrightInsight® Platform is supporting solutions for major on-market drug brands with a combined $30-$40B forecast for peak annual sales supporting various chronic diseases, from rare diseases to common conditions that affect hundreds of millions of people worldwide. As we come to the midpoint of the year, we're taking some time to reflect on the first half of 2022 and the many things we've accomplished over the past six months. BrightInsight has been hard at work helping biopharma and medtech companies develop and release cutting-edge digital health solutions with unprecedented speed and efficiency.
Here's a list of our most exciting accomplishments so far in 2022:
- We attended the annual JP Morgan Health Care Conference (virtually), and announced a partnership with Sanofi to bring to market a next-generation digital companion app. The BrightInsight Platform will serve as the underlying infrastructure, enabling the ongoing development of Sanofi's cutting-edge Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) solutions.
- Our third annual BrightInsight Week was held virtually, allowing our team to connect from the comfort of their own homes. BrightInsight Week is an opportunity for our employees to bond, celebrate successes and focus on the year ahead.
- We announced our role in helping CSL Behring launch a mobile app for Hizentra, to improve the treatment experience for patients with rare diseases. This app is an industry-leading innovation in the rare diseases space and is making a huge impact for patients living with PID and CIDP. With over 3,000 patients using the app, which represents a good cross-section of Hizentra patients, and a 4.5+ star app rating in the App Store, we are incredibly proud of the traction of this app.
- We announced a partnership with UCB to build digital care solutions for rare diseases. UCB is joining other world-class biopharma leaders on our client roster, including Novo Nordisk, CSL Behring, Roche and Sanofi. UCB's first solution launched on the BrightInsight Platform will feature a mobile patient app to support patients living with Myasthenia Gravis.
- We are committed to continuous investment in our industry defining BrightInsight Platform and were proud to release 12 new enhancements.
- We added Karl Hick, former Chief Digital and Information Officer at Takeda Pharmaceuticals, to the BrightInsight Advisory Council. Karl brings 25 years of pharma, technology and business experience to the table.
- We attended BIO 2022, where we announced the launch of the BrightInsight Disease Management Solution, a configurable suite of digital applications that includes a Patient App, Analytics Dashboards, and Healthcare Provider Interfaces. The announcement was met with a lot of excitement from BIO attendees, media and prospects.
- While at BIO, we also partnered with McKinsey & Company and Google Cloud to host a Digital Thought Leadership Summit. The Summit brought together top life sciences and digital executives from across the globe, including representatives from Sanofi, Otsuka, Dexcom, J&J, Roche, Kyowa Kirin and Mayo Clinic.
As we dive into the second half of the year, our team is excited to add to this list of milestones and continue accelerating time to market for our customers’ regulated digital health solutions.