For the second year in a row, BrightInsight is a finalist in the annual Fierce Life Sciences Awards, in the Digital Health Solutions category. According to the publishers of Fierce Biotech and Fierce Pharma, the Fierce Innovation Awards: Life Sciences Edition identify and showcase outstanding innovation that is driving improvements and transforming the industry.
An expert panel of judges reviewed submissions and selected companies that demonstrate innovative technologies and services that have the potential to make the greatest impact for biotech and pharma companies.
BrightInsight has definitely had an outsized impact in 2022, helping many of the top global biopharma, medtech and diagnostics companies—including six of the top 10 biopharma companies—build and launch digital solutions to improve patient care, reduce costs, improve disease management, cut costs—and most importantly, drive innovation. Our company achieved several significant milestones this year including:
- Launching the BrightInsight Disease Management Solution, a configurable suite of digital applications that includes a Patient App, Analytics Dashboards and Healthcare Provider Interfaces. The Disease Management Solution, built on the compliant BrightInsight® Platform on Google Cloud, meets biopharma and medtech customers’ core needs out-of-the-box to support the highest regulated digital health Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) classifications, engage patients and providers with the aim of improving outcomes, and provide actionable data insights so customers can rapidly iterate and optimize their digital health products.
- Launching the Connected Diagnostics Platform, a comprehensive, end-to-end platform that is four powerful tools in one—a Proxy Agent, Analytics Dashboards, Integration Middleware and Workflow Portals (for the IVD manufacturer and the Lab)—all running on the compliant and secure BrightInsight Platform. The Connected Diagnostics Platform transforms device management by leveraging real-time data to streamline workflows, accelerate revenue growth and drive portfolio innovation.
- Partnering with CSL Behring
to enhance the build and launch in about six months, of the Hizentra App, which has thousands of patients on the app and a 4.6-star rating in the app store, and expanding globally.
- Continuing to lead in developing regulated digital health solutions, with 17 software as a medical devices in the pipeline, and more than a dozen completed overall. Our SaMD team has more than 340 years of combined SaMD experience across their careers on over 240 projects. And our SaMD expertise isn’t just limited to one team or discipline area. When life science companies partner with BrightInsight, they future-proof their roadmap for expansion into myriad markets
- Expanding our global reach with regulated SaMD solutions now supported in the US, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Australia, and Japan—and we hold privacy/regulatory clearance in 64+ countries, with more on the horizon
We are honored to be a finalist for this highly regarded annual award. This recognition is a validation of the need and adoption of our regulated digital solutions enabling biopharma and medtech to improve health care. Be sure to check out Fierce’s Innovation Report featuring all the finalists and announcing the winners, coming out November 14.